Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Day in the Life of an 8 Month Old

7am-First things first, we vacuum. Clark tries to choke and die at least 3 times a day so I do my best to suck up any potential airway clogging hazards that might be lurking in the carpet--not always possible, as evidence by the legitimate back blows I had to do the other day.


8am-Next up on the to do list is Pet the Dog


Followed by climbing into the book cabinet and trying to eat the shelf.


After the morning nap-Frazier gets a belly rub.


Afternoon activities include organizing the Tupperware cabinet.


On the list for evening festivities is crawling around and touching/grabbing/eating/pulling on everything that he is not allowed to.



7pm-The day concludes with a kiss and using his monster as a pillow.



Everyone is exhausted by 7pm




Then Matt and I clean up and get ready to do it all over again the next day. I'm in love.

Colie



No comments:

Post a Comment