Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I'm Taking the Plunge



Hello Family and Friends,

I am supporting the Special Olympics and participating in the Polar Plunge on February 23rd. I will be wearing a vintage prom dress and perhaps gown gloves and a tiara. I am required to raise a minimum of $75 in order to plunge myself into the freezing waters of Eagle Creek Reservoir, this is where you come in. Please find it in your heart to donate to the Special Olympics and to my frost bite. I promise to post pictures of my black toes.

Click HERE for my personal donation page, it is safe, secure and all the money goes to supporting the Special Olympics.

Thank you so much,
Colie


If for some reason the above link isn't working properly here it is again
https://www.firstgiving.com:443/fundraiser/coliewilliams/polar-plunge-2013-indianapolis-eagle-creek











No comments:

Post a Comment