Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Questioning my Parenting Techniques

I have been trying to teach Clark how to play alone, that he doesn't need me to initiate fun and that he has an imagination that needs a workout. This is what happens when Clark initiates fun.




Please notice the shoes, a cookie cooling rack and every book and play kitchen item has made an appearance. There are days I try not to say NO. I opt for the word  "Danger"  if he is playing with something forbidden or doing something that is going to end up with a trip to the ER and a 3-10 being filed. Granted, this is not every day, I don't want a spoiled rotten kid, but I also don't want the word No to be the most frequently used word in our house.

This, however, did get a NO.






Off Brand Butter is not a suitable dinner choice for anyone.

And here is proof to the claim that Clark is faster than a speeding bullet.






Have a good week,
Colie


No comments:

Post a Comment