Sunday, November 11, 2012

17 Months

Hi

Clark is growing at light speed. I can't keep up with his energy, his vocabulary, the way he figures the world out or his caloric needs. He moves so fast that I have a hard time keeping up with the camera and just realized that I haven't printed off pictures since FEBRUARY! To think, I used to have so much free time and spent it watching HGTV.

I thought I would take a few photos of what our morning snack time routine looks like.

Step 1- Look excited every time you open the snack container


Step 2- Empty out the contents of snack container and repeatedly ask for "moooore, mooooore" just so you can have more snacks to crush under your feet.






Step 3- Increase the surface area of your crush by using hands, knees and feet.





Step 4- Make snow angles in the dust of pulverized Cheerios.





Final step- Call in the Clean Up Crew.




This weekend we went for a family drive and stopped to take a few pictures a long the way. Things always sound better in my head. I imagined taking some lovely fall photos of Clark playing in leaves with beautiful wooden fences, barns and vast fields rolling in the background. The reality was I couldn't figure out the settings on my camera to allow for good lighting, I couldn't get any face shots of Clark because he moves faster than a speeding bullet and someone always had their eyes closed in the family pictures we tried to take.

Where did Clark's face go? It disappeared into the sunlight.





 Matt and Clark got swallowed up by the shadows.


If only Clark was turned towards me and not trying to fix that rusty nail.


And I have finally fallen into the Williams' curse. I closed my eyes as soon as a photo was taken, it was only a matter of time.




Happy Weekend
Colie

No comments:

Post a Comment