Monday, April 23, 2012

New Skill

Besides basic anatomy, I always knew boys were different then girls. Little boys are movers, they tinker with everything to figure out how it works and they are slightly destructive. Point in Case: Clark has become enamored with magnets, he likes to carry them, hide them and eat them. Today he figured out that they fit down the floor registers. To prevent me from continually going deep register magnet fishing, I closed all the registers.

I only went fishing once and I caught 6 letter magnets, a Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet and a cell phone. It was a pretty decent catch. By only watching me once, Clark quickly learned a new skill that I don't know how I am going to banish.


His next move was to stuff the dog toy down.

Have a good week
Colie


No comments:

Post a Comment