Tuesday, April 10, 2012

10 Months

Hello!

Last week my sisters drove down from Michigan for a visit. It was so nice to see them and spend time with them. They make me laugh. They really love Clark and it is so sweet to see them together.


Last week Clark also turned 10 Months Old!


In the last month he has learned to produce shrill monkey screams. Long, ear piercing and slightly publicly embarrassing screams for no reason other than the fact he just likes to hear himself do it. He has also become a very very good sharer, he even shares the gross dog ball.

The Snatch from Frazier

The Share
He has also become an escape artist. Please, someone explain to my how he manage to get out of 1 sleeve while he was in his carseat! I pulled him out of the car looking just like this.


Next week Clark and I are going to Florida. I can't wait for him to see the ocean and eat the sand. Let's be honest, that is exactly what is going to happen.

Hope everyone has a good week
Colie

No comments:

Post a Comment