Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Snow-one Looks this Good as a Bear....

Last night was the first snow of the season. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it in the high 50's last week? Just checkin'. Doesn't matter, I love that cold white stuff and I always get super excited about the first snowfall of the year. I even got out of bed last night to see if it was sticking to the ground. So, needless to say this was the first thing I did this morning....

Where did his hands go?

He is such a laid back kid. As long as there is a bottle ready every 2 hours and 50 minutes, there is a place to nap 2 hours and 20 minutes after the last time he woke up and his crib is available at 6:17pm he is good to go. He is up for anything, eats anything and loves everyone, but don't mess with the kid's schedule or he turns into the Abominable Snow Beast. Then again, look who he has to learn from. Frazier eats at 5:20am and 3:58pm, he stands by his bowl at those exact times. Krum takes himself to bed at 6pm and wont get out of bed until 9am. Okay, Okay.....and I'm a little nutty about a schedule too, I admit it. We like to call ourselves dependable around here.

At what age does it become awkward to dress your kid up in goofy outfits and take pictures? Because I think it is awesome, I just don't want to push my limits.



Helllllooooo Ladies, who wants to cuddle me?

Have a good week and enjoy the snow!
Colie

No comments:

Post a Comment