Tuesday, November 8, 2011

5 Months

Hello!

Look who turned 5 months old this Sunday.


It looks like he has either been hitting the Jimmy Beam real hard or like he is posing for Take One in those creepy 80's double exposure portraits seen here.

My money is on the Jim Beam.


He found his feet very recently and thinks that they are even cooler than Krum--not too hard to beat, but he adores K-Woww.  He pulls his socks off just so he can suck on his toes, its pretty adorable. His taste pallet is expanding and he has experimented with sweet potatoes, carrots, squash, peaches, bananas, apples, avocados and mushrooms--that last one was by accident, he attacked my plate. Bananas are by far his favorite, I swear he poops banana bread.

I thought I would share this video of Clark playing with all his toys. It looks like the rattle has a mind of its own and is possessing his arm! Please excuse my baby talk voice, its pretty bad.



Have a good week
Colie

No comments:

Post a Comment