Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hello

Wow, I can't tell you how many times I have started and stopped writing this post. It seems like there is always something going on around here-- a baby to feed, a dog to let out or a bathroom to clean. How is it possible that I had so much time to sit on the sofa and watch TV before and now I can't even check my spam email?

Anyway, here is about 3 weeks worth of happenings--which is like an eternity in baby weeks

Clark got a Halloween card in the mail from his Great Grandma this past week. He was very intrigued by the picture and the colors. I love seeing his expression when he sees something for the very first time, he studies it, gives it the once over and then will decide if it is worthy of his attention by giving it a smile. If he disapproves he sticks out his bottom lip and expects it to be disposed of immediately. Not saying for sure, but I think he gets his patience from me. The card also came with his fist dolla dolla bill ya'll...two of them actually. Keep savin', Buddy, I can't imagine how much beer college is going to cost in the future.



Clark has mastered his Gangsta Lean. I keep telling him if he wants the gangsters to take him serious he can't always have that big goofy grin on his face. He says it makes him look trustworthy. I don't think he knows what a gangster is. 


We just realized that Clark is 4 and a half months old and we had zero of those adorable baby in the bathtub pictures. Sure, we have Baby leaning up against the dog, Baby holding onto Daddy's beer can, and Baby with food all of his face pictures, but none in the tub. Then I realized why....




Frazier LOVES the bathtub, it is an unnatural love really-- The dog jumps in the shower with us! We don't have any baby in the tub pictures because Frazier is constantly trying to jump in the tub with him and we are having to fend him off. It just occurred  to me as I type this that I could shut the bathroom door. Genius.

Clark has retired his Colts t-shirt, he claimed that he out grew it, but I know he is just embarrassed with their 0-6 record. Emily W. sent him a pair of football babylegs so he can still celebrate Football Sundays in style.




Happy Sunday. Hope you have a good week!
Colie



1 comment:

  1. He can always pair them with his Notre Dame jersey... Though, they haven't been much better :) He is SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete