Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Weeks Worth of Happenings

Hello

This week the Butterball had his 2 month doctor appointment, which included 2 shots in each of his chubby little baby thighs.


He is boxing at a heavy weight level, 13 pounds 1 ounce, that's right, the Clarkster is in the 80th percentile for weight. However, he wont be reaching the top shelf anytime soon, he is in the 20th percentile for height. Out of all my traits he could have gotten, he got my height. He drew the short straw. Sorry kiddo.

I was so nervous before the doctor appointment, you would have thought I was getting juiced up in the legs, not Clark. He screamed while the nurse was pumping him full of immunity, he didn't take a breath for about 30 seconds and turned purple. I had to pull out the old nurse's trick of blowing on his face to make him breath. As soon as she stopped with all the needle action and placed the neon band aids over the puncture sites he was business as usual. All smiles. Ain't nothing gonna get him down.


Again, no ears and again with the seizure inducing shirt (it is my favorite one he has though)
 Other business this week included Krum going to the beauty shoppe, getting quaffed and showing more black skin spots then ever. I keep telling him to lay off the tanning beds and that he is going to get skin cancer. He has been watching too much Jersey Shore lately and wants to be as tan as Snookie (he already has the poof)



I forgot to mention that last Saturday was my first time leaving Clark for longer than a few hours. I think I handled it well, I only called once. I can only imagine what I am going to be like when I go back to work. A hot mess, that's for sure. I miss him when he sleeps for cryin' out loud!!


I see an ear! And of course a Frazier

And that was this weeks happenings.
-Colie

No comments:

Post a Comment