Sunday, October 21, 2012

Its Been a Long Time

I found the camera charger. It was in my underwear drawer. The only explanation I can come up with is that it got mixed in with all the clothes from our Florida vacation when I was unpacking and then it got put away with my underwear. Can't blame me for not checking there to begin with. Also, I should mention that there was a washer and dryer at the condo and I washed all our clothes before we left, that's why I was putting away my underwear after vacation--Just in case you were thinking that I put them away dirty, I assure you, I did not.

We have been enjoying many fall activities over the last few weeks. First up, we went to Oktober Fest. It was raining, but it was only a one day festivity so we sucked it up, brought an umbrella, paid the 10 bucks a person to get in and had a blast.

 We went on a hayride. I thought for sure we would see cows and some pretty scenery. We saw 1 goat and it was so bumpy we had to drain our beers quickly so they didn't spill.


Clark got his face painted to match Black Jack the Kitty Kat.


 .05 Seconds after we was transformed into an adorable kitten, he tried to wipe off the awesomeness. He then looked like an adorable, slightly maimed and slightly deformed kitten.



Here is some sweet Black Jack love for you all. He eats every meal with him. Who am I kidding, he does everything with him. 

Mouth full of ???


This last week has been uneventful, we have all been sick and haven't done anything more than watch Mickey Mouse Club House and cuddle. Poor Clark had the worse of it, he had a runny nose, fever and horrible tummy troubles. He would only sleep if I was holding him, he would only be awake if I was holding him, pretty much I held him for 3 days straight. Then I got sick. I'm still sick. I blame Matt, he brought something funky home from Denmark that our American immune systems just can't fend off. 

We bake him a cake, he gives us the flu.

We went to Zoo Boo, but didn't dress up. It was more of an effort to get out of our sick hole of a house.








We spent a lot of time with the elephants. Something about them amazes me.




Clark enjoyed them too, even though it seems like he never smiles--I swear he does, just not for pictures.




It was a nice day and it felt good to get some fresh air in my congested lungs.






Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful fall weather and the pretty colors.


Colie










No comments:

Post a Comment