Friday, October 26, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Hello

Matt and I celebrated our fourth year together. How is it that time goes so fast when you're an adult? And the happier you are the faster time goes. That doesn't seem fair.

Four years ago we were walking down the isle and I was tearing up as we said our I DOs. I was dressed in a mermaid gown and had my hair pinned up behind a bird cage veil.




Yesterday I was sitting on the sofa dressed in yoga pants and a sweatshirt, popping Niquil and passing out at 8pm because I am STILL SICK. Ahhh, how times have changed. For the Fourth Wedding Anniversary the gift is flowers/silk. I got a beautiful Canon Rebel t3i and some pretty flowers from Matt. I got him a vintage Colts sign that I drew a flower on the back of. I have a whole new respect for people who can take photographs. It is very difficult. Remember, I have only had this camera for 3 days and I am only on page 70 of the instruction booklet, but here are a few snapshots from the week.

Black Jack is a messy eater.


Mud Pie.


I couldn't resist.

Magnanimous.


The food spread from the Baby Shower for my friend Emily.





Happy Weekend!
Colie


No comments:

Post a Comment