Saturday, March 17, 2012

9 Months

Our Sweet Faced Love Muffin of Destruction turned 9 months old a few days ago. I, being the horribly exhausted mother of a never stopping tornado of smiles and messes, forgot to take a monthly picture.

Weight: 21 pounds 2 ounces
Height: Hasn't grown since he was 4 months old. Hummm.... I think someone is measuring wrong, because I don't think he looks like an umpaloompa.

He is still fascinated with food, only now he prefers to prepare his own meals.

Leave room in my coffee for cream, please



Quick side note: The other day 3 girls showed up at my front door begging me to take this stray cat that they found in the neighborhood otherwise their daddy was going to take her to the pound. They named the dang thing and then it ran inside and made its self at home on the sofa. I have a sign on my front door that says SUCKER and now we have a cat.

Poor cat never saw him coming.


Clark calls her Woof, the neighbor girls call her Ginger, but her official name is BucketSeats. Clark chases her all over the house, pulls her by her hair and she purrs the whole time. She is great, Frazier is sure she would taste great and is always trying to find out.

At 9 months old he still wants to be swaddled when he sleeps.


Its the only way he can relax long enough to fall asleep. Otherwise he thinks he needs to move, climb, explore and destruct.

I now must find a new location for our China 

Words and Milestones this month: He has learned to wave and say ByeBye or Hiiiiii at the same time. He also has associated all dogs to the word Woof. Well, really anything with fur and 4 legs, he chases the cat around saying woofwoofwoof the whole time. He says Moo Cow and Roar. He can also pick out the cow or lion on command. He knows where my nose and mouth are and can point to each one. He thinks he can walk without help and falls about 100 times a day. I think he is starting to look a little more like Matt....


Happy Weekend,
Colie

No comments:

Post a Comment