Monday, January 23, 2012

Evil Teeth

Where did my sweet faced, smiling, giggly baby boy go? I haven't seen a smile in days. Now, screams, cries and yelling at me whenever I talk to him or whenever I walk away, we got plenty of that around here. He has become so devilish that he sprouted horns.


Look at the red, tired eyes. Being evil is hard work

I blame the teeth for his demonic behavior. He is also going through a growth spurt which just amplifies his issues. He wants to eat 7 ounce bottles every 2 hours throughout the day and wakes up twice at night to eat. Plus, he is eating 3 to 4 ounces of solid foods 3 times a day. If this is any indication of what his teenage years are going to be like then I need to turn into once of of those crazy coupon ladies that have stock piles of mustard and paper towels in their bedroom closets.

The poor guy just can't seem to get comfortable.


Except when he is being snuggled. This is the only time of day he seems happy. Well, snuggle time and Frazier time. I just can't seem to compete with that dang dog. L.O.V.E


Here is a good picture of the two culprits, we call them Lucifer and Voldemort.



Hope everyone has a great week
Colie

No comments:

Post a Comment